Winterfest: Teaching & Learning Festival
As part of Concordia's committment to teaching and learning, the CTL has established an annual teaching and learning event, Winterfest.
Each winter, the CTL offers a series of workshops, talks and panels for faculty centered around a theme related to teaching and learning. The fomat of the conference changes from year to year, but it typically begins at the end of January. Every year the theme changes.
Blended Learning: New directions for in-person teaching and learning
December 2-3, 2021
- Winter Festival 2021-22 (Blended Learning)
- Winter Festival 2020-21 (Remote Teaching and Learning - download the program)
- Winter Festival 2020 (Leadership and Learning)
- Winter Festival 2019 (Inclusive Teaching)
- Winter Festival 2018 (Active Learning)
- Winter Festival 2017 (Experiential Learning)
- Winter Festival 2016 (Teaching Values)
- Winter Festival 2015 (Digital Learning)
- Winter Festival 2014
- Winter Festival 2013