Understanding Digital and Web Analytics to Thrive
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1401EO
Analytics. It’s a great buzzword. But it’s not going to get you an interview for a job as a digital data analytics expert. What you need is a solid understanding of how to use data to build platforms, tools, products and interfaces that achieve your business goals. And this online workshop with industry pro Thomas Weiler is a great place to start. Here, you’ll learn to demystify analytics so you can ask better questions, identify and measure KPIs, and build plans in line with your objectives. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the key tools and approaches you need to build an analytics plan that makes sense for your company. If that makes sense to you, you know what to do.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the fundamentals of digital analytics: what is it and how can it help you measure and optimize your digital performance to achieve superior results;
• Familiarize yourself with key tools and measurements essential for building strong performance plans.
• Apply your learning practically to build custom dashboards and engage in peer exchanges to enhance your digital analytics game.
• Emerge with a foundational understanding that can be actively applied in your own business context.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Tech product owners and managers, business analysts, e-commerce or web leads, corporate strategists, front end/back end developers and marketing professionals.
• Entrepreneurs who want to analyze their own performance data.
• Newcomers to the field or anyone with a basic understanding of analytics.
• Students of data analytics who want to broaden their understanding of these concepts.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerThomas Weiler, MBA, International Business, U of Hamburg
General Manager and Digital Performance Director, ATECNA Montreal
Thomas Weiler has over 10 years of analytics experience in a variety of industries, from healthcare to marketing to banking. Specialized in the human side of performance, Thomas strives to ask better questions and his approach to the craft focuses on the importance of planning, measuring and optimizing. He has a profound understanding of contemporary tools, methods, and cross-platform (mobile, web, Ecommerce) best practices, including expertise in Tag Management, Site Analytics, Data Visualization, and A-B Testing.
Thomas is a natural educator, and an active participant in various Montreal-based tech communities, including DAMM (The Digital Analytics Meetup Montreal). He is passionate about fruitful exchange and leveraging data to optimize user experiences.