Exploring User Experience (UX)
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1400EO
Some websites leave you drowning in information. Others leave you dying of thirst. And some, well, they just bore you to tears. Thankfully, after this 6-hour online workshop led by industry pro Jeremy Higgins, you’ll be better prepared to design sites that offer exceptional user experiences. In this short but intense session, you’ll gain a robust understanding of the fundamentals of UX Design, as well as its processes, best practices, applications and impact on achieving business results. You’ll also get the chance to evaluate real-world examples and engage in interactive activities that will help you understand and implement best UX practices in your specific context. Still undecided? Consider this: the world of web design needs people like you!
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Get introduced to Design Thinking;
• Learn the difference between CX (Customer Experience) and UX (User Experience);
• Gain a solid foundation of the science of UX, its tools, approaches and best practices;
• Understand the difference between good and great design with real-world examples and case studies;
• Learn why UX is essential for a sustainable competitive advantage and how to leverage great design to achieve business goals;
• Develop the tools to understand and implement best UX practices;
• Familiarize yourself with the different stages of UX design culture;
• Practice UX in action to implement quality UX for success in your particular context.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Tech product owners and managers, business analysts, e-commerce or web leads, corporate strategists, front end/back end developers, marketing professional and entrepreneurs who want to maximize the effectiveness of their websites.
• Web designers who want to broaden their understanding of great UX design.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerJeremy Higgins, Product Design Lead at Sama
Serving as Product Design Lead for an industry leader, Jeremy Higgins has over 12 years of UX expertise in a variety of industries, from tech to insurance and banking, retail, automotive, and luxury goods.
He has a profound understanding of contemporary tools, methods, and cross-platform (mobile, web, app) best practices. His belief that UX is not an expertise owned by a team, but rather the entire experience of a brand, is reflected in his mastery of the entire UX cycle from initial research and planning through to prototyping, execution, monitoring and iteration.