You successfully completed the first SolidWorks course. Solid work, props to you. Now it's time to get really serious, with SolidWorks Level II, one of the world's most popular CAD/MCAD programs. In this course, you'll develop intermediate professional skills and techniques and progress to more advanced model-creation features. Among others, you'll learn the following SolidWorks concepts: 3D solid, surface and sheet-metal modeling, design for plastic, welded structures, project design procedures, multi-part modeling and assemblies, interface checking, and, as if that weren't enough, simulation and design studies techniques. In short, it's a great way to model yourself for your future career.
Your takeawaysThis course is a great way to help you:
• Perfect your SolidWorks skills;
• Create and model CAD geometry using advanced techniques;
• Analyze models and assemblies for real-world applications;
• Produce models and drawings required for manufacturing;
• Develop professional-level skills and techniques.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from an experienced pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the very latest software. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CECD 459 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of 3D modeling.
• Students who want to learn AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing, designers, draftspersons, machinists and woodworkers or other related fields.
• Engineering undergraduates and graduate students in Industrial and mechanical specializations.
• CEGEP students who want to prepare for undergraduate degrees and employment.