Official university holiday: April 3 and 6
Concordia is observing a holiday schedule on Friday, April 3 and Monday, April 6.
No classes or other instructional activities will occur, though certain exceptions may apply (such as Executive MBA and privatized courses).
Only staff, faculty and graduate students with appropriate university-issued identification will be able to access offices, studios and laboratories; undergraduate students will require a letter from their respective departments.
The following services will be closed on April 3 and 6
- Campus Retail Stores
- FOFA Gallery
- Health Services
- Leonard and Bina Ellen Art Gallery
- Shuttle buses
- For those with a Concordia meal plan, the Buzz and the Grey Nuns Dining Hall will remain open
- Chartwells food service units will be closed
- Both the Georges P. Vanier and R. Howard Webster libraries will remain open. Valid ID cards must be presented to gain entry to the libraries over the holiday weekend. Be sure to use the Mackay Street entrance of the J.W. McConnell Building to access the Webster Library.
- The circulation, reference and information desks will be available on Saturday only, as well as the study rooms.
- See the Libraries web page for full details.
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program will remain available to employees around the clock, seven days a week. For support and service, contact Concordia’s external provider, Shepell-fgi, at the following numbers:
English services: 1-800-387-4765
French services: 1-800-361-5676
- The Faubourg parking garage will remain open with the usual schedule
- The J.W. McConnell Building parking garage will remain open
- Loyola parking will be open from 6 a.m. to midnight
- Ed Meagher Arena is closed
- Le Gym (downtown) will be closed Friday and Monday, open during regular weekend hours
- Le Centre (Loyola Campus) will be closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday, open only on Monday
- Loyola Gymnasium is open Saturday from 1 to 6 p.m. for basketball rental, but is otherwise closed
Stinger Dome is open as follows:
- Friday, April 3 from 5 to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, April 5 from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Monday, April 6 from 5 to 11 p.m.
The chaplaincy will continue to host some events and meetings. Visit its Facebook page for information.
Enjoy the long weekend!