November 13, 2023: "What would Ben-Gurion Say? October 7th - looking back, searching for answers"
Speakers: - Avi Bareli, "Unity, activism and sovereign independence in David Ben-Gurion’s political thought"
- Adi Sherzer, "Crisis, challenge and opportunity in Ben-Gurion’s world"
- Paula Kabalo, "If We do not take a stand in the Negev, Tel-Aviv will not Stand: a sober reading of Ben-Gurion's security presuppositions"
November 20, 2023: "Understanding The Zionist idea - an essential toolkit for combating distortion"
Speakers: - Arieh Saposnik, "Human and National Redemption in Zionism"
- Havazelet Yahel, "Zionism as an indigenous Movement"
- Ofer Shiff, "Understanding Israel-Diaspora relations through David Ben-Gurion’s concept of mamlakhtiyut"
November 27, 2023 "Decolonizing ‘De-colonization’: revisiting Jewish histories in the Middle East"
Speakers: - Aviad Moreno,"Global MENA Jewish solidarity between Israel, Europe and the Americas"
- Esther Glitzenstein Meir, "Jewish Migrations from MENA countries: The British Involvement"
- Alon Tam, "Between Israel and Egypt: Egyptian Jews in Regional Contexts of Migration"
- Tamar Gibli, "Between East and West: reflections on Jewish American Perspectives of Israel’s Middle Eastern Jews"
*** IT WILL BE THE SAME ZOOM LINK FOR ALL 3 EVENTS!