Engage Concordia is an online platform that allows its users to make a donation to the University, download tax receipts, register for events, update their alumni profile, and more.
Who can use it?
Concordia alumni, donors, students, and the public.
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated with this service.
How to get it
- To access Engage, visit engage.concordia.ca and sign in using your Concordia netname/password, Google account, or LinkedIn credentials.
- For more information on how to use Engage, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For assistance with a technical error, contact the Service Desk.
Engage offers a variety of services to different audiences.
Consult the list of users below for more information.
The general public has access to event registration and donation pages
Concordia, Loyola, and Sir George Williams alumni and students
Alumni and current students are able to sign in with their Concordia netname and password, Google account, or LinkedIn credentials to view their profile, update contact information, update subscription preferences, search the database, and download tax receipts for donations made to Concordia.
To log into Engage, follow the instructions below:
1. Visit https://engage.concordia.ca/login
2. If you have a Concordia netname, use your netname/password to log in.
3. If you do not have a Concordia netname, log in using you Google account or LinkedIn credentials. Note: It will take 24-48 hours to confirm your account sign-in if you use this method.
If you received an invitation by email there should be a 'call-to-action' link included in the message. Click that link and it will take you directly to the correct registration page.
If you can't locate the email, visit https://engage.concordia.ca/events for a list of all public events.