Information Systems (BCompSc) - SUSPENDED ADMISSIONS
Bachelor of Computer Science (BCompSc)
- Computer Science Core
- Complementary Core
- Information Systems Electives
- Computer Science Electives
- Mathematics Electives
See full curriculum details in the Undergraduate Calendar.
- Management Science Models for Operations Management
- Information Systems Integration
- Statistical Software for Data Management and Analysis
See all classes and read course descriptions.
See the course sequences for Information Systems.
The Co-op program gives you the chance to complete paid work terms that last 12 to 16 weeks. As a Co-op student, you will assist in projects designed and implemented by professionals and may also:
- Analyze and develop computer solutions
- Design and create new software, and modify and test existing software used in a broad range of businesses and industries
- Plan and implement computer security systems for database access control
Co-op students have completed work terms for employers such as:
- Bell Canada