Computer Games (BCompSc) - SUSPENDED ADMISSIONS
Bachelor of Computer Science (BCompSc)
- Computer Science Core
- Complementary Core
- Computer Games Electives
- Computer Science Electives
- Mathematics Electives
- General Electives
See full curriculum details in the Undergraduate Calendar.
- Introduction to Game Development
- Computer Graphics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Animation for Computer Games
See all classes and read course descriptions.
See the course sequences for Computer Games.
The Co-op program gives you the chance to complete paid work terms that last 12 to 16 weeks. As a Co-op student, you will play a large role in assisting projects designed and implemented by professionals and may also:
- Gather requirements and specifications for projects and provide technical support
- Participate in quality assurance processes through programming, debugging and testing software
- Develop new or improve existing algorithms
Co-op students have completed work terms for employers such as:
- Electronic Arts
- Autodesk, Media and Entertainment