Friday, May 19 - Monday, May 22: Planned IT service interruption
From Friday, May 19 at 5 p.m. until Monday, May 22 at 7 p.m., several IT systems will be temporarily offline due to scheduled system maintenance.
Access to the following systems will be unavailable during this time:
Student Information System
• Admission Application
• Course Registration
• Class Schedule Builder
• Student accounts (including payments through Touchnet and CIBC)
• Transcript Requests
• Grade entry
• Financial Aid application
Other impacted services
• Concordia Bookstore (Follet)
• Concordia International Mobility Programs portal
• Locker GM (locker rentals)
• JMSB room bookings
• Library study space and workstation reservations
• Residence Life housing application
• Concordia Mobile App & SIS related functions
Please note that Moodle will remain accessible and operational during this maintenance window, with the exception of Sunday, May 21, from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m.
If you have questions about the maintenance period contact the IT Service Desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-848-2424, ext. 7613 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. on weekdays and between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekends.