Introduction to Agile Marketing
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1128EO
Agility. It’s the ability to move quickly, easily and in the highly competitive world of marketing, effectively. In this workshop, led by marketing professional Thomas Hormaza, you’ll learn the basics of Agile Marketing, gaining greater understanding and experience creating real value for your colleagues and customers by throwing off the shackles of old-school practices and focusing on new ways of thinking, working and sharing to better meet customer needs. If you’re ready to up your marketing game, this is the place to start.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Gain better responsiveness in the way you think, work and share;
• Enhance your focus on customer and market opportunities;
• Make better decisions based on data and experimentation rather than on opinions and assumptions;
• Increase productivity by creating real value instead of simply doing traditional “marketing” work.
Our approachThis workshop uses a blended or fully online experiential-learning approach with four modules that help marketers gain immediate experience with the core elements of agile marketing. Methods include hands-on learning, real-world case examples and metacognitive reflections. In short, you’ll learn by sharing, thinking and doing.
Who benefits the most?This workshop is primarily directed at marketing practitioners; some prior knowledge and experience is required to fully benefit from the content and approach.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or on line.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerThomas Hormaza
Thomas is the Managing Partner and Agile Coach at French Marketing. He is also a Marketing Instructor at Concordia University, York University and Champlain College and a regular Guest Speaker at McGill University, John Abbott College and the University of Toronto.
A dedicated Scrum Master and tireless promoter of Agile Education through the Agile Marketing Community he co-created, Thomas has established and delivered University- and College-level curricula in Entrepreneurship, Starting your Tech Business and Applications of Agile Marketing such as Minimal Viable Products, Sales Process & Lifetime Value of a Customer. His mission is to help learners discover their full potential through Education and Human Performance Technology (HPT) and he joins us in this workshop to help you!