During COVID-19, all interviews are conducted remotely. Reach out to our Undergraduate Program Director Jonathan Martineau if you have questions about the program. You can arrange to sit in on an online class, visit a virtual coffee hour, or ask your questions to a professor.
The Liberal Arts College seeks students who are serious about learning and committed to living the life of the mind. Students who are interested in pursuing an Honours, Major, or Minor in Liberal Arts must apply to become members of the College.
To apply to the Liberal Arts College, you must:
- Complete a Concordia University undergraduate application, noting your interest in the College or in its Honours/Major/Minor in Liberal Arts.
- Complete the Liberal Arts College information package
- Submit a Statement of Purpose: a typed letter, approximately 1 page in length, in which the applicant writes about their interests in the field of Liberal Arts and the reasons for applying to our program.
- Arrange for your required admissions interview at the College. Please contact Sita Zarrabian to schedule your interview.
- Submit letters of recommendation (optional). Recommendation letters are welcome, but not required, and are especially useful where the academic record needs additional explanation.
- All the supporting documents for your application must be submitted online. Upload your Liberal Arts College dossier (information package and statement of purpose) as one PDF file by visiting your Student Centre. You can also upload documents by logging in to your Student Hub and going to My CU Account.
514-848-2424 ext. 2565
Liberal Arts College
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada