Test de classement (gratuit/free)
GRADUATE STUDENTS: COMPLETE STEPS 1, 2 & 3
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS: COMPLETE STEPS 2 & 3
STEP 1: (for graduate students only)
You must first be admitted as an undergraduate independent student*: http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/independent-students.html
*The only way for a graduate student to register for a French course is to be admitted as an undergraduate independent student in addition to being a current graduate student.
- If you have no previous knowledge of French, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com mentioning this and we will give you permission to register for FRAN 211.
- If you have previous knowledge of French, follow these steps :
- Take the placement test.
- Do the 4 following parts : LISTENING - WRITING - READING - STRUCTURES (no need to do the vocabulary part) and take note (or a picture) of your results (A2, B1, C1, etc.) for each part.
- Write a short paragraph written by you in French (100 words). You should introduce yourself (your studies, your interests, hobbies, last travel, etc). Please do not use any software such as Antidote.
- Do a short recording (3 min) of you speaking French. Please talk about the French courses previously taken (when? where? for how long? which level?). Tell us if you use French daily.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your results, your name, your student identification number, your answer to the question and your recording.
- Please be honest in your evaluation, so you can be placed in a class that corresponds to your level.
- Register for a course.
- Please note you can see your personal registration start date by visiting your Student Centre. You can also access your Student Centre by logging in to the Student Hub and going to My CU Account.
Please note that the authenticity of diplomas and language certificates (DELF / DALF, TCFQ, etc.) will be verified and any fraud reported.
Veuillez noter que l'authenticité des diplômes et des certificats de langue (DELF/DALF, TCFQ, etc.) sera contrôlée et toute fraude signalée.