Undergraduate Fieldwork & Internships
The internship/fieldwork experience is one of the most important learning experiences in your program. Here you will take the knowledge and skills acquired during your studies and put them into practice in the field, at the same time gaining essential pre-professional practice.
For specific information and resources on establishing an internship/fieldwork placement site, please select your program:
- Agreement Letter - Institution
- Agreement Letter - Institution - French
- Agreement Letter - Student
- Agreement Letter - Student - French
- CNESST - English
- CNESST - French
- Information for Students & Supervisors
- Information for Students & Supervisors - French
- Confirmation of Placement & Proposal Form
- Confirmation of Placement & Proposal Form - French
- Student Learning Contract Template
- Student Learning Contract Template - French
- Bi-weekly Log Format
- Mid-term Evaluation
- Mid-term Evaluation - French
- Final Evaluation
- Final Evaluation - French
2022-2023 Human Relations Internship Information Session to be determined.
* This info session is for students in the Specialization in Human Relations ONLY
** We strongly recommend attending this information session for those students who are planning to register for their internship in FALL/WINTER 2022-2023
If you have questions, or you need to prepare for your internship, please meet with the Undergraduate Coordinator by coming to a drop-in advising session.
Your course instructor will inform you if you need to complete a CNESST form – Industrial Accident Coverage for Students – for your stage, fieldwork placement, or internship.
This form must be fully completed and signed by the student, the course instructor and the company or community representative for the internship, stage, or fieldwork placement. It is required by the CNESST ( Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail) in the event of any claim filed by a student for work related injuries sustained while the student is engaged in activities related to this non-remunerated work.