Dr. Catherine Mulligan, Director
All recruitment process and selection of new trainees for admissions into the CREATE program have concluded for the period April, 2017 to March, 2018.
After being accepted by the Program Director or a co-applicant, the steps mentioned below are to be followed.
- Applicants must apply to their respective universities and must have an undergraduate or graduate degree in science and engineering for the Master's or PhD program with high standing. A cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 3.4 out of 4.3 or 3.2 out of 4.0 will be required. Applicants whose native language is not English or French must write the TOEFL and submit the scores along with the application. The acceptance score must be greater than 85. They must apply to the respective university.
- Copies of candidate transcripts:
- Undergraduate students - Most recent transcript
- Master's level applicants - Undergraduate transcript
- PhD level applicants - Undergraduate and Master's transcripts
- Post-doctoral applicants - Master's and PhD transcripts
- Candidate CV including three reference letters
- A short research proposal for the supervisor, prepared by the applicant (1 page maximum), must be included for undergraduate, Master's and PhD students prior to admission in the program. The research interest must be balanced among the program research areas. It should be noted that the proposal must clearly include the significance of the proposed research to the program objectives, and socio-economic benefits to society.
Applicant selection will be based on CGPA, scope of the proposal, research interest and reference letters. Applications must be sent to the program coordinator via student and supervisor application forms.