Feminist Pedagogy & Critical Research
The links below lead to resources supplementing a brief presentation at the Canadian Women's and Gender Studies Association Annual Conference on May 31, 2010.
- Concordia Libraries' Guide: Designing Meaningful Research Assignments
- Research Tutorials for Students
- Common library workshop topics
Articles about the undergraduate research process:
- Desperately Seeking Citations: Uncoverting Faculty Assumptions about the Undergraduate Research Process
- Beyond Google: How do Students Conduct Academic Research?
- How Do Humanities and Social Science Majors Conduct Course-Related Research?
- The 'Digital Natives' Debate: A Critical Review of the Evidence