Primary Sources: Newspapers & Magazines
- American Periodicals digitized pages of American magazines and journals published from colonial days to the dawn of the 20th century.
- British Periodicals : provides access to the full text of hundreds of periodicals from the late 17th to the early 20th century.
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online : ignificant English-language and foreign-language title printed in Great Britain during the 18th century
- Gallica : contains numerous electronic texts, images, maps, animation, and sound files of French and other publications in various disciplines.
- Periodical Archives Online : provides journals dating from 1802 to 2000, with over 1.7 million articles in thirty-seven key subject areas in the arts, humanities and social sciences
- Early English Books Online almost all the books printed in England and her colonies from the beginning of printing to 1700.
- New York Times Historical Online article images from the New York Times from its first issue in 1851 to two to three years before the current date.
- Times Digital Archive Full-text of the London Times from 1785 to 1985.
- Vogue Archive Contains the entire run of Vogue magazine (US edition) from 1892 to the present day.
- Google News Archive searches wide range of Canadian and U.S. newspapers.
- Concordia Library Archives & Special Collections : includes artist's books, gallery archives, and more
- Archives Montreal : browse or search collections including many digitised resources.
- Pistard (Quebec) : search all Quebec archival sites.
- Library and Archives Canada: access to information created by the National Archives of Canada
- Archive Grid : over 4 million records describing archival material (mainly American, Canadian).
- Archives Portal Europe : access to information on archival material and institutions from different European countries.