Research Assistant opportunities at the Chair
The Research Chair on Gambling is currently looking to hire three research assistants to support our research and dissemination activities in the research field of gambling.
Under the supervision of coordinator and the Chairholder of the Research Chair on Gambling, the applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the organisation of scientific events and dissemination activities;
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Assist in the writing and preparation of scientific articles and presentations.
Profile of the applicant
The applicant should fit the following profile:
- Undergraduate or Master’s student in social sciences, with experience in research;
- Have an excellent command of written English and French;
- Proven rigour, thoroughness, and attention to details;
- Proven autonomy and time management skills;
- Asset: Knowledge in the fields of gambling and addictions.
Schedule: part-time (between 7 and 21 hours per week)
Salary: according to current collective agreement at Concordia University
Start date: September 3, 2019
Work place: Concordia University – Research Chair on Gambling Studies, 2070 Mackay Street, Montreal
Please submit by email your cover letter and curriculum vitae before August 2, 2019, with Research assistant in the subject line to:
Sophie Dauphinais: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.