Workshops & Events
- Workshops & Sessions August 2020
- EDI in your grant application and research design
- FRQ-NT Research Support for New Academics
- FRQNT Team Research Project
- FRQ-SC Research Support for New Academics
- NSERC Discovery Grants
- NSERC Research Tools & Instruments
- SSHRC Insight Grants
- SSHRC Insight Development Grants November 2020 (PDF | Video)
- NSERC Alliance Grant December 2020 (PDF | Video)
Discover Research Support at Concordia
- Research development and facilitation (Dominique Michaud)
- Grants administration (pre- and post-award) (Andrea Rodney)
- Ethics - research involving human participants or animals (Monica Toca)
- Industry partnerships (Karan Singh)
- Research Funds - January 2021 (Cristina Di Menna) Cspace login required
- Procurement (Helen McDonald)
- International opportunities (Concordia International)
- Hiring research personnel - TRAC-RA and CARE (Gabriel Prévost and JoséEve McCarthy)
- Supervising graduate students and GradProSkills (Peter Pawelek)
- Research integrity and conflict of interest (Cameron Skinner)
2020 Clinic for New Faculty Hires
*NEW* Grants administration, Ethics and Research funds management recorded presentations - below. Live Q&A sessions will be held on May 27 at 3 pm and May 29 at 11 am.
How to listen to the recorded presentations:
- Download the PowerPoint slide deck.
- Open and view in Slide Show format. The PowerPoint slides advance automatically as the presenter speaks.
- Use the arrow keys to jump forward or back in the presentation.
Managing your grant: