Today's Arts and Science events
No events for the day
The Montreal Math Circle is an enrichment program that offers an occasion for students interested in mathematics to solve challenging problems at their grade level. The circle aims at bringing pleasure and confidence in children while doing mathematics. The problems during each meeting will be centered around a specific topic. The instructor is bilingual and will accommodate students from both English and French instruction schools. For more information, please feel free to send an email at email@example.com.<br/><br/>The event will take place on Sundays.
Nous invitons Frédéric Boily et Frédérick Guillaume Dufour à discuter du populisme de droite à partir de leurs ouvrages récents : Droitisation et populisme : Canada, Québec et États-Unis (ULaval, 2021).
Reza Hadisi will discuss the views of a pivotal figure in the history of medieval Arabic and Persian philosophy, Shihab al-Din al-Suhrawardi (1154–1191) who argued that imagination is a primary source of knowledge.
In this free public lecture, Kristin Andrews will discuss social norms as a socially maintained pattern of behavioral conformity within a community and offer methods for studying social norms in wild and captive primate populations.
Join the Department of Economics in welcoming Senator Paul J. Massicotte to Concordia for an armchair conversation about economic policy and governmental institutions.
- Peter Dietsch (University of Victoria)
- Pablo Gilabert (Concordia University)
- Jan Kandiyali (Durham University)
- Martin O’Neill (University of York)
- Avia Pasternak (University of Toronto)
- Sabine Tsuruda (Queen’s University)
- Åsbjørn Melkevik (Queen’s University)
- Louis-Philippe Hodgson (York University)
- Will Roberts (McGill University)
- Eleni Schirmer (Concordia University)
- Sylvie Loriaux (Université Laval)
- Denise Celentano (Université de Montréal)
Events by category
- All categories
Arts & culture
- Co-op, professional skills & job fairs
- Conferences & lectures
Health & wellness
Info sessions & orientation
Oral defences & examinations
Recreation, sports & fitness
- Workshops & seminars
Business & entrepreneurship