Through the use of our core facility or knowledge base, the CSFG has significantly contributed to a wide variety of research projects as demonstrated by the list of publications below.
- Bajwa PK, Pinel D, Martin VJ, Trevors JT and Lee H (2010). Strain improvement of the pentose-fermenting yeast Pichia stipitis by genome shuffling. J Microbiol Methods 81 (2): 179-86.
- Garcia JI, Seabra AB, Kennedy R, English AM. (2010) Nitrite and nitroglycerin induce rapid release of the vasodilator ATP from erythrocytes: Relevance to the chemical physiology of local vasodilation. J Inorg Biochem. 104 (3): 289-96.
- Locke SA, McLaughlin JD, Dayanandan S and Marcogliese DJ. (2010) Diversity and specificity in Diplostomum spp. metacercariae in freshwater fishes revealed by cytochrome c oxidase I and internal transcribed spacer sequences. Int J Parasitol. 40 (3): 333-43..
- Bajwa PK, Shireen T, D'Aoust F, Pinel D, Martin VJ, Trevors JT, Lee H. (2009) Mutants of the pentose-fermenting yeast Pichia stipitis with improved tolerance to inhibitors in hardwood spent sulfite liquor. Biotechnol Bioeng. 104 (5): 892-900.
- Goldberg AA, Bourque SD, Kyryakov P, Gregg C, Boukh-Viner T, Beach A, Burstein MT, Machkalyan G, Richard V, Rampersad S, Cyr D, Milijevic S, Titorenko VI. (2009) Effect of calorie restriction on the metabolic history of chronologically aging yeast. Exp Gerontol. 44 (9): 555-71.
- Goldberg AA, Bourque SD, Kyryakov P, Boukh-Viner T, Gregg C, Beach A, Burstein MT, Machkalyan G, Richard V, Rampersad S and Titorenko VI. (2009) A novel function of lipid droplets in regulating longevity. Biochem. Soc. Trans. 37 (5): 1050-1055.
- Goldberg A and Titorenko VI. Peroxisomes and dimorphic transition in the yeast Yarrowia lipolytica. In: Emergent Functions of the Peroxisome. Eds. Titorenko, V.I. and Terlecky, S.R. Research Signpost, Kerala, India, pp. 87-96 (2009).
- Khalil S, Pawelek PD. (2009) Ligand-Induced Conformational Rearrangements Promote Interaction between the Escherichia coli Enterobactin Biosynthetic Proteins EntE and EntB. J Mol Biol. 393: 658-671.
- Kornblatt JA. (2009) Reduction of canine plasminogen leads to an expanded molecule which precipitates. PLoS One. 4 (7): e6196.
- Powlowski J, Mahajan S, Schapira M, Master ER. (2009) Substrate recognition and hydrolysis by a fungal xyloglucan-specific family 12 hydrolase. Carbohydr Res. 344 (10): 1175-9.
- Scrivens PJ, Shahrzad N, Moores A, Morin A, Brunet S and Sacher M. (2009) TRAPPC2L is a novel, highly conserved TRAPP-interacting protein. Traffic 10: 724-736
- Tsang A, Butler G, Powlowski J, Panisko EA, Baker SE. (2009) Analytical and computational approaches to define the Aspergillus niger secretome. Fungal Genet Biol. 46 Suppl 1: S153-S160.
- Terlecky, S.R. and Titorenko, V.I. (editors). Emergent Functions of the Peroxisome. Research Signpost, Kerala, India, 135 pages (2009).
- Terlecky, S.R. and Titorenko, V.I. New roles for the peroxisome in cell development, differentiation, morphogenesis, and aging. In: Emergent Functions of the Peroxisome. Eds. Titorenko, V.I. and Terlecky, S.R. Research Signpost, Kerala, India, pp. 1-5 (2009).
- Titorenko VI, Rachubinski RA. (2009) Spatiotemporal dynamics of the ER-derived peroxisomal endomembrane system. Int Rev Cell Mol Biol. 272: 191-244.
- Uniacke J, Zerges W. (2009) Chloroplast protein targeting involves localized translation in Chlamydomonas. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 106 (5): 1439-44.
- Zhou JM, Seo YW, Ibrahim RK. (2009) Biochemical characterization of a putative wheat caffeic acid O-methyltransferase.Plant Physiol Biochem. 47(4): 322-6.