Integrated Project Management
***Until the current public health situation with the COVID-19 is resolves, this workshops will be offered in a 7 hours online format.***
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the steps involved in the project-management process;
• Gain experience with transition criteria throughout the project-management process steps;
• Implement the proper tools for project costing, planning, execution control and closure;
• Learn budget-status follow-up techniques for project management.
Our approachThis workshop employs a variety of learning strategies based on theory, interaction, discussion, practice and concrete action-planning. Workshop content is tailored to individual needs to ensure engagement, retention and transfer of skills to day-to-day living.
Who benefits the most?• Junior to intermediate-level project managers and team leaders who want to learn the skills to work more effectively.
• Employees who want to improve their ability to work in teams and broaden their career perspectives.
• Entrepreneurs who want to better manage their projects and team members.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne, Eng., C.Adm., MBA Candidate
Benoit is an electrical engineer by training and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). He has worked in the aerospace industry in the field of avionics product development for more than 13 years. Over the years, he has developed a strong expertise in project management and management of organizational transformations. As a management consultant, Benoît uses his expertise to help his clients achieve their professional and organizational goals. He stands out by his professionalism, leadership, authenticity and high ethical values.
© Concordia University