Vulnerability and Courage in the Workplace (Online)
There are many misconceptions out there about vulnerability and its place in work environments. The truth is, it takes real strength to be vulnerable, but the payoff is huge. When we can drop all our fears, limiting beliefs and self-preservative behaviors, we show up with openness and authenticity, inspire others to do the same, and cultivate cultures of trust that continually take organizations to higher levels. Vulnerability can potentially allow dealing with difficult conversations, owning mistakes and learning from them, embracing unique strengths and talents, never worrying about what others might think or say… The possibilities vulnerability brings are endless. Sounds like a no-brainer? What if we told you there is a simple way to make all of this happen? The only thing to do to grasp the power of vulnerability is to sign up to Melissa Dawn’s online workshop.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Understand how vulnerability creates cultures of trust, respect, openness, creativity, innovative problem solving, high engagement and lower turnover;
• Discover the leadership power that exists within vulnerability, its critical role in authenticity and the possibility to uncover your inner leader;
• Apply strategic principles of vulnerability in the workplace that create safe spaces for supportive collaboration;
• Explore your own triggers and personal limitations and design strategies to overcome them with courage;
• Develop powerful communication skills that take professional relationships to new heights and inspire others to communicate with vulnerability and courage in order to prioritize business success.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work, be productive and be vulnerable.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who’s interested to develop a new behavioural skill;
• Managers and business owners who wants to improve their managerial and coaching skills;
• Managers and business owners looking to support and mobilize their teams both personally and professionally;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerMelissa Dawn,
Founder and CEO of Your Life
Melissa is a renowned speaker, author and coach certified by the International Coaches Federation as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC); a Professional Certified Coach (PCC); and a Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC). She holds a B.Comm. degree, is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Entrepreneur; and is regularly featured on leading podcasts, radio and television programs. She is the author of the bestselling book, I Attract What I Am, and was recently named one of Hubspot’s Best Coaching Services worldwide for 2019.
© Concordia University