The Art of AI Consulting (Online)
Ever heard of AI consulting? If your answer is no, it makes a lot of sense because Artificial Intelligence consulting is a new field and a great source of work opportunities. An increasing number of companies like McKinsey, BCG Gamma, IVADO Labs, Element AI and many others around the world are providing big and small adopter companies with specialized services that will enable their AI activities, closing the gap between their business needs and technical opportunities.
This workshop aims to help attendees to build “trusted advisor” skills and it focuses on the implementation of strategic frameworks to identify, prioritize, plan and justify potential AI use cases with clients, based on their industry, needs and available resources. The best part of this workshop? The uber-experienced and highly qualified trainer, Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez, will gladly answer all your questions.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Implement a 360-degree AI strategic consulting framework to support client activities;
• Apply a series of industry-proven techniques to organize the required information and work with clients to identify the most suitable AI use cases;
• Identify the main areas of professional development to become a trusted advisor for adopter clients, with a well-balanced combination of technical and business knowledge.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories and industry case studies taken from large data-driven companies. In short, you’ll learn by reading, thinking and doing. Case readings and materials are drawn from current topics and recent news/events.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Project managers;
• Product owners;
• Data-oriented professionals and strategists;
• Business intelligence analysts;
• Business professionals in technology-oriented projects;
• IT professionals;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act)
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAdrian Gonzalez Sanchez,
M.Sc. (Mobile Communications), M.B.A. | Telematics Engineer, Senior Consultant on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez is a frequent university lecturer with a wealth of hands-on experience in the fields of big data and artificial intelligence. Over the years, he’s had extensive experience with leading data-centric companies like Dhatim, Geoblink and others and is a frequent AI consultant to CGI, IVADO Labs and other Canadian industry leaders. In addition to his practical experience, Adrian is a tutor and learning facilitator for MIT Sloan's executive AI & Blockchain course".
© Concordia University