Implement AI Design Thinking (Online)
AI design and implementation processes can benefit from design thinking principles to combine data sources, AI models and potential users to create solutions with actual and lasting impact. This half-day workshop is a pragmatic overview of the design thinking framework applied to AI solution design and implementation and it aims to support ideation processes within multidisciplinary teams.
Most important thing to remember about this online workshop? Data expert Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez will provide you with a detailed understanding of and proper application techniques for design thinking best practices to generate value for your AI initiatives.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Analyze state-of-the-art best practices around the world for human-centered solution design;
• Define a framework for an efficient and pragmatic implementation of AI Design Thinking in any type of organization;
• Connect AI solution design and potential personas to enable collaborative intelligence between human users and AI;
• Understand case based AI design thinking best practices.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories and industry case studies taken from large data-driven companies. In short, you’ll learn by reading, thinking and doing. Case readings and AV material are drawn from current topics and recent news/events.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Project managers;
• Product owners;
• Team leaders;
• Data-oriented professionals;
• Data strategists;
• Business analysts;
• Business professionals in technology-oriented projects;
• IT professionals;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAdrian Gonzalez Sanchez,
M.Sc. (Mobile Communications), M.B.A. | Telematics Engineer, Senior Consultant on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez is a frequent university lecturer with a wealth of hands-on experience in the fields of big data and artificial intelligence. Over the years, he’s had extensive experience with leading data-centric companies like Dhatim, Geoblink and others and is a frequent AI consultant to CGI, IVADO Labs and other Canadian industry leaders. In addition to his practical experience, Adrian is a tutor and learning facilitator for MIT Sloan's executive AI & Blockchain course".
© Concordia University