Creating Engagement in a Time of Crisis (Online)
We are living in a strange and uncertain time. People are on guard, stressed and overwhelmed. Their attention is divided between work, home and media updates. As leaders, we can no longer overlook the humanity of our people, or expect them to show up in full work mode, leaving their personal life behind. This presents us with many challenges, but also a powerful opportunity to evolve our leadership to build trust and engagement on a new level.
In this online workshop, you will be guided to first lead yourself with confidence and courage. From there, you will work through strategies and coaching tools that will empower you to engage your teams where they are, both physically and mentally. You will come to understand how to approach and lead the whole person - not just the work persona - so that you can be a leader in calming anxieties and bringing people together in virtual environments. You will also develop tools and strategies to create a sense of shared direction and stability at a time when so much is outside our control.
The result will be a completely new way of approaching leadership that will empower you and your teams to thrive in times of stress, and continue to take you all to greater heights when this difficult time ends.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Design new ways of working with people and engaging them at a high level in a time of crisis and beyond;
• Create a new mindset that sees these changing circumstances as opportunities to develop your own flexibility and adaptability;
• Develop your ability to help others improve these powerful skills;
• Understand how to lead with purpose, keeping your focus on what you want to create, even as circumstances around you continually change.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to create engagement when work remotely;
• Managers and business owners who wants to improve their managerial and coaching skills in regards to employee engagement;
• Managers and business owners looking to support and mobilize their teams both personally and professionally;
• Managers who are looking to maintain professional satisfaction for their team members through challenging times;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerMelissa Dawn,
Founder and CEO of Your Life
Melissa is a renowned speaker, author and coach certified by the International Coaches Federation as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC); a Professional Certified Coach (PCC); and a Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC). She holds a B.Comm. degree, is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Entrepreneur; and is regularly featured on leading podcasts, radio and television programs. She is the author of the bestselling book, I Attract What I Am, and was recently named one of Hubspot’s Best Coaching Services worldwide for 2019.
© Concordia University