Recognition of Millenials in the workplace
A pat on the back and a "way to go!" don't cut it anymore. Today's younger workers are motivated by different forms of recognition. In this "don't miss" workshop with industry experts Sonya Desautels and Virginie Bernal, you'll gain critical insights into what motivates younger employees, forming closer, more productive, more lasting business relationships that ultimately lead to a more effective organization. A shift has happened in the workplace. Your key to success is recognizing it and getting onboard. The sooner, the better.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Explore new concrete forms of employee-recognition for younger generations;
• Develop an ideal relationship model for managers and younger employees, one that's more suited to today's realities;
• Gain better understanding about what motivates today's generation;
• Identify and prioritize new attitudes and behaviours that take into account the needs and mindsets of younger generations;
• Create a step-by-step personalized action plan to favour effective recognition of younger-generation employees in the workplace.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that stimulates creative thinking based on active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations, individual exercises and proprietary tools combining neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), innovation and creativity. The workshop is 100% participative, interactive, fun and sometimes disruptive.
Who benefits the most?• Leaders, managers and key influencers who want to understand what it takes to motivate younger generations with effective recognition.
• Employees at any level who want to gain recognition skills to help themselves and younger workers with their professional development.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means this workshop can be offered in English or French and can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Sonya Desautels & Virginie Bernal
Certified Corporate & Personal coaches (N.L.P.) | Transformational leaders
Creative and dynamic entrepreneurs and co-founders of ENIGM group, Sonya and Virginie are known as passionate women of action with solutions to effect behavioural change. Their mission is to unite not only organizations with people, but people with their true inner selves.
They cumulate a rich experience of over 40 years in strategic roles as entrepreneurs, business owners and high-level managers. Their clients benefit from their vast experience in organizations of every size, and their deep understanding of business and human challenges. Their professional mission is to bring enjoyment, simplicity and accessibility to the experience of behavioural change through a pragmatic, playful and innovative approach. And that's precisely what they're recognized for.
© Concordia University