PHOTOSHOP - DIGITAL COMPOSITING AND CREATIVE EFFECTS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Analyze the structure of the elements in a photograph;
• Determine the best approach to produce realistic digital composites;
• Build your professional-quality photo portfolio;
• Learn the essential steps in mastering channel masks;
• Gain skill with lens correction and hair masking;
• Use vanishing points to add or eliminate elements in a photo;
• Create a variety of mysterious or dramatic looks.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world experience by working with a seasoned pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest digital-imaging software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEPH 419 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to improve their ability to manipulate digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons or seek out commercial contracts.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography.
• Anyone working in advertising, marketing, promotions, sales or communications.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEPH 419||DIGITAL IMAGING - PERFECTING YOUR ART|
© Concordia University