Creating Your Business Plan
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify the market, market situation and trends, legal constraints or opportunities;
• Present a marketing plan that targets the chosen segment and identifies competition;
• Identify key HR and operational needs, equipment and a set of milestones for the business;
• Build a financial plan showing financial results over the coming 3 years, identify funding needs and demonstrate the financial health of the business for investors and lenders;
• Present a business plan in a compelling manner, using current technology;
• Build a clear PowerPoint deck to present the plan;
• Anticipate and respond to challenges and questions.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount in this blended online course of synchronous and asynchronous interaction.
Who benefits the most?• Students pursuing a Diploma in entrepreneurship.
• Anyone who is thinking of starting a business or simply wants to learn how to create a business plan.
• Anyone who has tried to start their own business only to realize they need professional education and guidance.
• Self-employed workers and small-businesses owners who want to learn how to structure their business ideas.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CENT 1400||Accounting and Financial Management|
© Concordia University