Your take-awayThis program is a great way to:
• Improve your English communications skills;
• Learn effective communication strategies;
• Better understand social cues to enhance comprehension;
• Refine your grammar and pronunciation skills;
• Deepen your familiarity with North American culture;
• Gain confidence in English to interact in a variety of formal and informal settings.
Our approachThis program features small class sizes and takes an integrative approach to learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living in English.
Who benefits the most?• Adults, 18 to 30, who have intermediate to advanced English skills and want to improve.
• Visitors to Montréal who want a unique, enriching English-language learning experience;
• English students who want to enrich their understanding of North American culture.
• People trying to enter the job market or to improve their employment opportunities by enhancing their English skills.
Important detailsADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• 18 years of age
• Students should hold an intermediate level of English (CEFR A2 / IELTS 4.5 or equivalent)
Program Fee: $2,385
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University