ADVANCED DETECTION AND INCIDENT RESPONSE
*** Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Respond, contain and remediate advanced cyber attacks;
• Align business needs to the response process;
• Perform technical components of the response process such as malware analysis, identifying infection vectors and hunting for patient zero;
• Design and coordinate post-incident activities such as post-mortem and incident transition.
Read more about this course here
Our approachIn this course, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project-based and experiential learning led by industry experts. This course will be taught fully online in synchronous sessions.
Who benefits the most?• Professionals who want to gain expertise in threat detection and analysis and incident response.
• Professionals who want to mitigate threats using a know-your-enemy approach.
• Managers and cyber security professionals who want to ensure organizational resilience and business continuity.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
|CECR 1003||CYBER SECURITY BY DESIGN|
|CECR 1201||THREAT INTEL AND OFFENSIVE SECURITY|
© Concordia University