ADVANCED DETECTION AND INCIDENT RESPONSE
By the time you have finished this course and your Diploma, you will have everything you need to become a vital cyber-security professional in any organization.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Respond, contain and remediate advanced cyber attacks;
• Align business needs to the response process;
• Perform technical components of the response process such as malware analysis, identifying infection vectors and hunting for patient zero;
• Design and coordinate post-incident activities such as post-mortem and incident transition.
Our approachIn this program, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project- based and experiential learning led by industry experts.
Who benefits the most?• Professionals who want to gain expertise in threat detection and analysis and incident response.
• Professionals who want to mitigate threats using a know-your-enemy approach.
• Managers and cyber-security professionals who want to ensure organizational resilience and business continuity.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
|CECR 1202||ESSENTIAL DETECTION AND INCIDENT RESPONSE|
© Concordia University