BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE
*** Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
● Identify the key business assets that need to be protected within an organization;
● Compare attacker profiles, motivations and tactics to better know the enemies, analyze risk and prepare your response;
● Analyze the strategies, methodologies and frameworks in place to protect business assets and promote organizational resilience;
● Demonstrate common cyber security tools and techniques used by organizations to protect their key assets;
● Articulate the main regulatory, legal and ethical requirements that frame the work of cyber security professionals.
Our approachIn this course, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project-based and experiential learning led by industry experts.
Who benefits the most?• Business, risk-management professionals and consultants seeking technical knowledge and know-how to work in cyber security.
• Managers, IT team members and other professionals who want to better communicate with their cyber security team or their cyber security service provider.
• Business and IT professionals who are thinking of transitioning into cyber security roles within an organization.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University