Welcome to Concordia University!
All faculty, staff, and students require an active Netname to access many of Concordia's services. Once the netname is active, Concordia's various IT services will be available to you - most of them free of charge. Please see the helpful links by category below.
If you need a little extra help, you can always contact the Service Desk or Service Centres - please visit our Get help page for more information.
Popular faculty and staff services:
- Classroom & lab software installation
- Classroom information and support
- Computer hardware & software provisioning
- Computer support
- Concordia wireless network
- DPrint - faculty & staff
- Event & room bookings (EMS)
- Email - faculty & staff
- Home drive
- Microsoft Lync
- Moodle learning management system (LMS)
- MyConcordia portal
- My Empath
- Netname account management
- Office 365 - faculty & staff
- Virtual private network (VPN)