Standard software licenses
Concordia University's software licenses are centralized through site license agreements for the commonly used software. When a new centrally-managed computer is purchased with Concordia funds, it is equipped with the standard software image. Additional software is available for download through the MyConcordia portal or occasionally by special request to the Service Desk.
For more information about software installed on faculty-specific (not centrally-managed) computers, contact the Service Desk.
For more information on the individual software license agreements, consult the list below:
- Adobe and Microsoft software for purchase
- Adobe site license
- Apple Volume Purchase Program
- Microsoft Home Use Program
- Microsoft Imagine Premium
- Microsoft Imagine Standard
- SAS - Statistical Analysis Software
- SPSS - Statistical Package for Social Science