About the program
The Concordia Student Exchange Program (CSEP) offers Concordia’s undergraduate and graduate students the possibility to study abroad while gaining credit towards their Concordia degree! Exchange participants spend 1-2 semesters studying at one of Concordia University’s 150+ partner institutions around the world while paying Concordia tuition fees. Bursaries are available to help fund semesters abroad.
Why study abroad?
The benefits of studying abroad are numerous! Participating in education abroad programs allows for the outstanding opportunity to:
- Gain international experience.
- Advance your cultural awareness and understanding.
- Enhance your academic profile by accessing a variety of courses and programs.
- Collaborate with professors and students from across the globe.
- Build an international network.
- Learn a new language or perfect a second or third language.
- Travel, make new friends, and increase your understanding of the world and of yourself.
Follow through the steps outlined on this website to learn how you can become one of the hundreds of students who study abroad each year as part of the Concordia Student Exchange Program!