Portrait of Quebec’s English-speaking community
The community today
For more detailed information on the community today, consult these baseline data reports and individual community portraits produced by the Community Health and Social Services Network. This map provides a general overview of the regional distribution of English speakers.
- English–French bilingualism among Canadian children and youth (2019)
- Earnings of immigrants and children of immigrants in official language minority populations (2019)
- Language Projections for Canada, 2011 to 2036 (2017)
- Health care professionals and official-language minorities in Canada, 2001 and 2011 (2017)
- Portrait of Official-Language Minorities in Canada - Anglophones in Quebec (2010)
The Government of Quebec provides statistics on school attendance (French only).
For studies on all aspects of the English-speaking community, consult our bibliography.