Concordia University

Card access

Access to rooms in the EV building is granted using our card access system. Your Department Administrator can make changes for rooms that belong to the department.

To request physical access to a room in EV with the card access system installed, you should contact your Department Administrator.

If you do not have your card yet, please see the security office on the ground floor. Once you have your card you can contact your Department Administrator for room access privileges.

Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University