AITS supports Gina Cody School of ENCS courses with computer labs and required software. In addition, the instructor of a supported course can request:
- A course account which can be used to build the course web page
- Electronic Assignment Submission (EAS)
The course account (also referred to as group account) and Electronic Assignment Submission (EAS) are not available by default. Course instructors must use their ENCS account credentials to login to the Electronic Assignment Submission (EAS) system and register their course(s).
The EAS system sends an automatically generated email message at the beginning of each term to all course instructors and markers with the information and updates about the system and the URL where they can register their course section for EAS. The course instructors must register their course section themselves at the URL provided.
A course instructor can register only their course section(s) for EAS. Each course section is independent of the other(s).
- Academic Information Technology Services (AITS)
- Approved calculators
- Electronic Assignment Submission
- Course support
- Card access
- Plotting & Capstone
- Wired network requests
- IT Policies
- Online Request Forms
- Sharing Large Files via Email
- User managed servers
- Data Storage
- User managed desktops or laptops
- Singularity in the Gina Cody School Environment
- Service Centre