Electronic Assignment Submission
Your course instructor may ask you to submit your course assignments using the Electronic Assignment Submission (EAS). You can log on to this system using your ENCS account.
This system requires you use a browser that accepts internet cookies. Once you sign in, you will have 15 minutes to submit your work. If you don’t submit in this time you will have to re-authenticate to start a new session to complete your submission.
If on submitting an assignment via Electronic Assignment Submission (EAS), you receive the following message:
Your authentication as ENCS User Account holder expired.
Please go back to:
form and reauthenticate yourself. Note that an authenticated session is 15 minutes long
Please verify the following before submitting your assignment again:
- Your web browser accepts internet cookies.
- Your submitted your assignment within fifteen (15) minutes from when you logged into the system.
- Academic Information Technology Services (AITS)
- Approved calculators
- Electronic Assignment Submission
- Course support
- Card access
- Plotting & Capstone
- Wired network requests
- IT Policies
- Online Request Forms
- Sharing Large Files via Email
- User managed servers
- Data Storage
- User managed desktops or laptops
- Singularity in the Gina Cody School Environment
- Service Centre