EV 7.182 or H 964
COMPUTER LAB EMERGENCY
The instructor's audio visual presentation system is not working
At the EV? ---> Call 5713 or walk to EV 7.182
At the Hall? ---> Call 4181 or walk to H 964
IITS provides support to Classrooms
To reach IITS --> Call 7613 or walk to H 925
Not a computer lab emergency?
Three support options
- Call 7613 - a service agent will gather the right information
- Fill in the web form at http://www.concordia.ca/it/support/open-a-ticket.html
It guides the user to provide the right information
- Email email@example.com but provide as much of the right information as possible
Provide complete information whatever the contact option.
- ENCS account username
- MyConcordia username (netname)
- Phone number where you can be contacted
- ENCS Barcode of your system
- Computer type (Mac, Windows PC, linux)
- Which Service you are experiencing difficuly with, e.g., Wireless network, LAN, Concordia Email, ENCS email access.
- Error description – Provide context and error description – What were you doing and what happened?
- I attempted to use Google Chrome to log into MyConcordia but the MyConcordia log-in page did not load.
- I logged into my Windows 10 desktop system (ENCS12345) and do not see my ENCS mapped network drives, e.g., my U or G drive.
It is the quickest and most efficient path to the best resolution