514-848-2424, ext. 4940
Financial Services provides financial knowledge and solutions to facilitate informed decision making. We develop and execute strategies to identify new opportunities, find savings, and allow our clients to focus on their core work.
We are stewards of Concordia University's financial health and integrity. As such, we have a responsibility to ensure best practices and transparency through dedicated service, and proactive communication of accurate financial information.
We are committed to compliance in reporting and other fiscal controls. This is in service of protecting Concordia University within the financial and governmental obligations we face as an academic institution. Read our Vision & Values.
Financial Services is comprised of eight distinct units and overseen by Concordia's Chief Financial Officer.
Management at Concordia is responsible for the preparation and fair presentation of these reports.
- Consult Concordia's financial statements
- Consult the Concordia University Foundation's Financial Statements
Forms & guides
- Find guides and forms for students, and those related to the University Cashier
- Forms for staff and faculty are available on Cspace, Concordia's intranet (login)
- New online expense claim form available from MyConcordia. Read the story on Cspace.