Shuttle bus schedule
Find stops, schedules and information
The Concordia shuttle bus offers you a free ride between the SGW and Loyola campuses.
- The route takes approximately 20 minutes
- Your ID card is required. Present your Concordia student, faculty, staff or alumni card to the driver
- Buses are wheelchair accessible except for replacements
- Departure times may vary due to unexpected circumstances, traffic and/or weather
- Call us for more information: 514-848-2424 ext.4636 (ext.INFO)
Summer 2015 departures
Effective from June 12 - August 14 | PDF version
|Departures from Loyola||Departures from S.G.W.|
* On summer Fridays, from June 12 to August 14, the university closes at 1 p.m. The afternoon departures marked with an asterisk are only Monday to Thursday.
|Day of week||Loyola Campus||S.G.W. Campus|
|Monday - Thursday||19:45||20:15|
|Fridays until Augsut 14||14:15||14:45|
From June 12 to August 14, the university closes closes at 1 p.m. The last shuttles leaving Friday afternoons are at 2:15 p.m. from Loyola Campus and at 2:45 p.m. from the Sir George Williams Campus.
Be prepared for possible shuttle delays
Beginning June 1, Sherbrooke Street between West Broadway Street and Elmhurst Avenue will be partially closed. As a result, the shuttle bus will be rerouted and the schedule may be affected.
It is recommended to leave ample time for your commute to ensure you arrive on time.
Campus bus stops
Shuttle bus rules
- Valid Concordia ID cards required.
- Children accompanied by an adult with a valid Concordia ID are allowed.
- No food. Any beverage must be in a travel mug.
- In case of an emergency, follow the driver’s instructions.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden.