Parking on Loyola Campus
Parking changes on Loyola Campus
Due to construction on Loyola Campus, parking lot P5 (closest to the Oscar Peterson Concert Hall) must be accessed from De Terrbonne Street. Please see the map below.
Daily outdoor parking lots
Student Parking permits are available for the Sports Complex Parking Lot ONLY
- To register for a permit:
- go to myconcordia.ca
- Student Services
- Student Parking
- on the first day of class of each term (January, May, and September)
- $ 230 per term
Monthly parking permits (Faculty & Staff Only)
Monthly Parking Permits are available for the following spaces:
- AD Building : $115/month
- Hingston Hall : $115/month
- Sports Complex : $115/month
1. A parking agreement must be signed and respected when owning a parking permit.
2. Monthly payments can be made through Automatic Payroll Deduction.
To request information on parking permits, locations and availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty/Staff interested in requesting a parking permit on campus, are welcomt to complete the request form:
Rates include GST and PST. Rates are subject to change.