Working at Concordia
Montreal, Quebec, is one of North America's most exciting cities and home to Concordia University. Concordia has a proud reputation and a work environment that encourages work life balance. It has made a name for itself not only as a university of choice for its students but as an employer of choice by the thousands of people who work here.
Why choose Concordia?
With close to 7,000 employees, Concordia University continues to strive towards its vision of ranking among Canada's top 5 comprehensive universities within the next decade.The key to turning this vision into reality is our people. Concordia, located in the heart of Montreal's downtown core, is easily accessible by public transportation and offers access to various professional and personal opportunities. We offer an array of career opportunities and benefits.
Training & development
Continuous learning and development are a priority to us and essential to building a successful workforce. We provide our employees with the tools and information they need to develop and grow their skills and competencies.
- ADVANCEMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT, ARTS AND SCIENCE (C5426)
- CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFICE ASSISTANT (P3875D)
- JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (JMSB) COORDINATOR, LAB AND RESEARCH DATASET – CENTRE FOR INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY (C1557)
- OFFICE OF RESEARCH RESEARCH FACILITATOR – FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE (P5492A)
- FACULTY OF FINE ARTS COSTUME TECHNICIAN – PERFORMANCE PRODUCTION – DEPARTMENT OF THEATRE (P2471A)