- Concordia’s new Banting postdoctoral fellow explores how fish can help us understand PTSD
- ᑎᓪᓕᑕᕐᓃᑦ ᖁᕕᐊᓱᒍᑕᐅᓂᖅ ᑐᓂᓯᕗᖅ ᐃᓄᐃᑦ ᓂᕿᖏᓐᓂ, ᐅᖃᐅᓯᕐᒥ ᐊᒻᒪ ᐃᓕᖅᑯᓯᖓᓐᓂ ᑲᓐᑯᐊᑎᐊᒧᑦ
- Tillitarniit festival brings Inuit food, language and art to Concordia
- Concordia’s 5 new Vanier scholars explore everything from interactions with microbes to our fear of losing control
- $1.65M for synthetic biology research and training at Concordia
AUG 2-4: The outdoor gathering will feature musical performances, games, films, storytelling and more.
Concordia’s 5 new Vanier scholars explore everything from interactions with microbes to our fear of losing control
The Canada-wide program rewards PhD students for academic excellence, research potential and leadership.
SynBioApps — a new program in synthetic biology applications — gets the green light from NSERC.
Adam Crane finds answers in behavioural ecology.
The Concordia program is attracting some of Quebec's best and brightest executives and entrepreneurs.
Nicolas Cage, loads of rage and so much more: welcome to the 2018 Fantasia International Film Festival
JULY 12-AUG. 2: North America’s largest genre cinema showcase marks its 16th year at Concordia.
People Like Me aims to help participants find balance in their lives and develop more active lifestyles.
Concordia’s faculty citations and international appeal play a key role in its success.
Concordia mourns the passing of the ‘committed and beloved’ former associate director of Co-op.
DON'T MISS: crime thrillers on the canal, African nights and circus celebrations.
The position will help to meaningfully and strategically shape the university’s commitments to Indigenous students, staff and faculty.
Facilities Management surprises the team with a new mobile market stand.
André Roy and Michel Magnan are among the first to be named to the province’s new Ordre de l’excellence en éducation.