- ‘You’re tempted to test Siri’s boundaries’: PhD student Hilary Bergen explores how we interact with digital assistants
- Michel Despland (1936-2018): ‘A giant in the field’ of religion
- Prizewinning PhD candidates examine ultra-dense wireless networks and early non-commercial cinema
- NSERC invests $6.5M in three Concordia-led science and technology partnership projects
- New Concordia grad Clara Couzino wins top prize in the Canada-wide BMO 1st Art! contest
The university lands new federal funding for a new strategic network, research into biochemicals and a big data analysis project.
‘You’re tempted to test Siri’s boundaries’: PhD student Hilary Bergen explores how we interact with digital assistants
The Concordia researcher suggests the way we treat our disembodied helpers can impact real women.
This new Concordia facility brings automation to the rapidly evolving field of synthetic biology — and it’s ‘a monumental addition to the ecosystem.’
Concordia colleagues remember the distinguished professor emeritus.
Concordia’s 5 new Vanier scholars explore everything from interactions with microbes to our fear of losing control
The Canada-wide program rewards PhD students for academic excellence, research potential and leadership.
The $15,000 award recognizes visual arts excellence amongst post-secondary and undergraduate-level students.
SynBioApps — a new program in synthetic biology applications — gets the green light from NSERC.
AUG 2-4: The outdoor gathering will feature musical performances, games, films, storytelling and more.
The Concordia program is attracting some of Quebec's best and brightest executives and entrepreneurs.
Adam Crane finds answers in behavioural ecology.
Nicolas Cage, loads of rage and so much more: welcome to the 2018 Fantasia International Film Festival
JULY 12-AUG. 2: North America’s largest genre cinema showcase marks its 16th year at Concordia.
People Like Me aims to help participants find balance in their lives and develop more active lifestyles.
Concordia mourns the passing of the ‘committed and beloved’ former associate director of Co-op.