- Marie-Claude Lavoie is appointed Concordia’s new VP of Facilities Management
- Your March mentor tip: Keep calm and get organized
- Concordia delivers the cutting-edge digital transformation of the Webster Library
- On display: research projects by 200 of tomorrow’s leading minds
- 'One of Canada's top journalism awards' — national acclaim for Concordia investigative project The Price of Oil
Technology-rich with 22 types of study spaces, the pioneering project facilitates active and collaborative learning.
'One of Canada's top journalism awards' — national acclaim for Concordia investigative project The Price of Oil
A collaborative team of 50+ students, editors and journalists land one of two 2018 Hillman honourable mentions.
Concordia researchers and community organizations successfully intervene to improve Montreal's consultations with seniors.
A study led by Concordia professor Matthew Harsh bridges the 'engagement gap' in development.
MAR. 22: Concordia's Centre for Creative Reuse celebrates its birthday with a zero-waste art party.
Grad student Darian Stahl examines how our sense of self changes when we interact with medical technology.
The Hydro-Québec Montreal Regional Science and Technology Fair returns to Concordia March 25-27.
Annabelle Daoust and Fany Rodrigue will work with GI Quo Vadis to realize their 'Misty Valley' installation.
From a ‘Course ReBoot’ camp to online teaching — here are the pilots and experiments currently in the works.
The task force has officially started its work, which includes community-wide conversations.
Concordia students join 54 Pan-American teams at the regional CFA Institute Research Challenge.
PhD candidate Alireza Mohammadi measures temperature, noise and light on public transit.
A collaborative new design contest at Concordia aims to make the city more inclusive for people with physical disabilities. Check out its launch this week!