Employees of Concordia university please click here to access Cspace. All the information for employees is now located on Cspace, the intranet for faculty and staff.
Concordia values the openness and respect necessary to provide opportunities to a highly diverse workforce. Enabling faculty and staff to make a progressive impact on their world in ways that respect and engage the uniqueness of each individual is a hallmark of Concordia.
Quality of life
Concordia values a secure and respectful workplace. Concordia is committed to promoting a healthy, safe and sustainable campus and to enhance the quality of life of the community in which we live.
Concordia values curiosity about the world around us, respectful engagement with those who inhabit it, and strong determination to improve it.
Join the Conversation
- ADVANCEMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS SENIOR DIRECTOR, ALUMNI RELATIONS (C1642)
- FACULTY OF FINE ARTS MANAGER, PLANNING & ACADEMIC FACILITIES (P5910)
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE SPECIALIST, DESIGN PROJECT, ELECTRICAL & COMPUTER ENGINEERING (P4953)
- IITS PROGRAMMER/ANALYST (C1596)
- FINANCIAL SERVICES SENIOR ANALYST, BUDGET PLANNING & CONTROL (C5475)
- IITS SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR/RECEPTIONIST (P4732A)