Interdisciplinary Studies in Sexuality (BA)Offered by:
Simone de Beauvoir Institute, Faculty of Arts & Science
The Major/Minor in Interdisciplinary Studies in Sexuality - offered jointly by the Faculty of Fine Arts and the Faculty of Arts and Science - draws its curriculum from a variety of disciplines including anthropology, art history, cultural studies, film studies, fine arts, history, literature, philosophy, psychology, religion, sociology and women's studies. Its purpose is to investigate empirical, theoretical and creative aspects of sexuality.
- Introduction to Theories of Sexuality
- Sexuality Theory Before Stonewall
- HIV/AIDS: Cultural, Social and Scientific Aspects of the Pandemic
- Introduction to Sexuality Research
- Queer Theory
- Sexuality in Human Relations
- Sexual Representation in Cinema
- Seminar in Advanced Topics in Sexuality
Consult the Undergraduate Calendar for a complete list of current courses.