Science Foundations (Cert)
Certificate (Cert)Offered by:
Faculty of Arts & Science
Why choose the Certificate in Science Foundations?
The Certificate in Science Foundations is a non-degree program that caters to students who wish to develop the necessary background for further study in undergraduate degree programs in Science. It also may be of interest to students whose preference is to follow a shorter program of study or who wish to update their knowledge or learn important basics of science.
No specific courses are required beyond a DEC
Minimum Cut-off Averages
Minimum cut-off averages should be used as indicators. The cut-off data may change depending on the applicant pool. Applicants who meet the stated minimum requirements are not guaranteed admission to these programs.
- Quebec Cegep (CRC): DEC
- Canadian High Schools: 70%
- U.S. High Schools: C+
- University Transfers (internal/external): C
- International Bacc. (IB): 26
- Bacc. Français: 11
(excluding diplôme professionnelle)
Make sure you also meet Concordia’s minimum admission requirements.
- Introductory Biology
- General Chemistry I & II
- Differential and Integral Calculus I & II
- Vectors and Matrices
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Waves and Modern Physics
- Introductory Experimental Mechanics
- Introductory Experimental Electricity
- Introductory Experimental Waves and Modern Physics
Consult the undergraduate calendar for a complete list of current courses.