Live event support
Technical support for events held across both Concordia campuses is available from the Service Centres. Services include the setup, strike, and support of equipment booked through Hospitality Concordia or the Service Centres.
Who can use it?
Anyone who has an event booked through Hospitality Concordia or the IITS Service Centres
How much does it cost?
Prices vary depending on the client classification, event, and services requested. Consult the Equipment Loan & Rental page for full details.
How to get it
- Booking for events in Hospitality Concordia managed venues are processed through MyEvents and are assigned an event coordinator which manages the entire booking including live event support.
- To make a request for live event support in the venues not managed by Hospitality Concordia, submit the booking request form or contact the Service Desk.
- Requests are processed during Service Desk or Service Centre operating hours.
- Live event support availability is flexible depending on the service requested and technician availability.
Class/laboratories onsite recording support
- If you would like assistance with recording a lecture on campus, please fill out the Class/laboratories onsite recording request form.
Service Centre staff will set-up and take down the equipment for your event. In some cases, clients may be able to operate the equipment themselves (please contact your booking agent for more details).
Changes to requests can be made up to 3 business days in advance for weekday events and up to 5 business days in advance for weekend events, by communicating with your booking agent.
No. Technician service for the duration of an event are charged separately and must be requested when the equipment is booked. A minimum of 3 hours is charged.