Changes to registration
Students should register for both the Fall and Winter terms at the beginning of the registration cycle.
Students are reminded that registration in specific course sections is on a first-come, first-served basis.
To add or drop a course
To 'late discontinue' a course
- Access the Late DISC application.
- Use your ENCS user name and password to login.
- Click on "Request Late Discontinue", you will see a list of all the courses you are taking.
- Choose the course you want to Disc and submit a request for a late discontinue.
- You will receive an email confirming the late discontinue.
If the course you wish to Disc is a pre-requisite for a course you are registered in for the following semester, you will have to drop that course before you will be able to Disc your current course.
Deadline to Disc courses
The deadline to late disc a course depends on whether the course has a final exam or not.
Courses that do not have a final exam:
- you can Disc up to and including the last day of class
Courses that have a final exam:
- Up to the day and time when the exam begins. Once the final exam takes place, you cannot discontinue a course.
- Student Academic Services